PERM Seminar Deadline Is Monday, March 21st!
The upcoming PERM seminar on ILW.COM will feature a unique format. Each 90-minute telephonic session will consist of the following:
- Quick overview of late-breaking developments (so, for March, April, and May, this seminar offers a "one-stop-shop" where you can keep abreast of the latest developments in labor certs - both PERM and backlog reduction)
- Detailed, substantive discussion of the PERM rule by Sam Udani (a cutting-edge analysis delivered in a fast-paced, "no-nonsense" style)
- Commentary by a guest expert (Gary Endelman and Joel Stewart are among the noted practitioners who will comment)
- Box-by-box discussion of the new 9089 form (a practical "how-to" approach to filling out the form)
- Questions from the audience to the panel (as many questions as possible will be answered live, the panel will make every effort to answer other questions by email)
The deadline to register is Monday, March 21st. For more info, including speaker bios, detailed curriculum, and registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/march2005.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/march2005.pdf.)
We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to email@example.com.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM