Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
PERM For Beginners
Session 2 held on February 18, 2009
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Sofia Zneimer
- Obtain job description, title, requirements
- Our office will help the employer in every step. We will check Appendix A to see if the job is professional
- Send a prevailing wage request to SWA
- Place a job order with SWA
- Draft internal notice (check with employer regarding in-house media)
- Obtain an estimate and draft text for approval for ads for two Sunday ads in an appropriate newspaper (one ad may be in professional journal if for professional position)
- Help the employer decide regarding the 3 additional methods of recruitment
- Help the employer ensure that the employer is not rejecting US workers improperly
- Prepare recruitment report and send it to employer for review and signature
- Make sure that you have all business necessity documentation, if required
- Prepare application and have employee and foreign worker review it before submission
- Submit the application electronically
- Monitor the application
To check the Rada Advertising, Inc. pls. see here.
From Cora-Ann Pestaina