|Last Updated Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Sep 23 - Join ILW LinkedIn Group
- Article: National Interest Exceptions to Presidential Proclamation 10052 (U.S. Travel Ban) By David H. Nachman, Esq., Michael Phulwani, Esq., Ludka Zimovcak, Esq., Snehal Batra, Esq. and Samantha Chasworth, Esq.
- Article: With Justice Ginsburg Gone, Dreamers Desperately Need A Political Solution By Alan Lee, Esq.
- Article: USCIS Wants To Increase the Amount of Biometric Data It Collects by Over 60% By Jorge Loweree
- Sep 21 - H1B, Citizenship
- News: USCIS Implements New Law Related to Citizenship for Children of Military Members and U.S. Government Employees Stationed Overseas
- Article: Personality: Why 25% of Lawyers Can't Sell By Larry Bodine
- Article: USCIS Extends Flexibility for Responding to USCIS Requests By Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- Sep 18 - Pass it On
- Article: 5 Legal Marketing Tips to Stay Above Your Competitors By Larry Bodine
- Article: Blanket L-1 Intracompany Transfers—’Clearly Approvable’ Standard is Clear as Mud By Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
- Sep 17 - L-1, Immigration Court backlog
- Sep 16 - USCIS Requests, Legal Immigration
- Sep 15 - Presidential Proclamation, Asylum Restrictions
- Article: Exceptions to Presidential Proclamation 10014 By David H. Nachman, Esq.