|Last Updated Monday, August 08, 2022
- Aug 5 - Appeal Rights, Extensive Backlogs
- Article: The Ombudsman Report of the USCIS Shows Extensive Backlogs by David H. Nachman, Esq., Ludka Zimovcak, Esq., Snehal Batra, Esq. and Samantha Chasworth, Esq.
- Article: Considerations When Terminating a Foreign Worker by David H. Nachman, Esq., Ludka Zimovcak, Esq., Snehal Batra, Esq. and Samantha Chasworth, Esq.
- Article: EB-5 NCE and JCE Debarment and Appeal Rights Under INA § 203(b)(5)(P)(1)(IV) and (V) by Joseph P. Whalen
- News: CRS Report on Congressional Court Watcher: Recent Appellate Decisions of Interest to Lawmakers (July 25–July 31, 2022)
- Aug 4 - Migrant Protection, EB5 Reform Act
- News: CRS Report on Supreme Court Rules That Migrant Protection Protocols Rescission Was Not Unlawful
- Article: Contacting USCIS on Rejected and No Receipt Cases; 3/10 Year Bars Can Be Satisfied: NYC CIS District Office Policy Changes; Flexibility Period for RFE's, RFI's, NOID's, Etc.; August Visa Chart Shows FB and EB Changes. by Alan Lee, Esq.
- Article: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) And Immigrant Investor Program Office (IPO) Washington, DC by Joseph P. Whalen
- Aug 3 - EB5 Third Party Promoters, Military Naturalization
- Article: What To Do With EB-5 Third Party Promoters? by Joseph P. Whalen
- News: USCIS Updates Interpretation of "Under Honorable Conditions" for Military Naturalization
- Aug 2 - Amicus Solicitation, Syria Redesignation
- News: DHS Notice of Extension and Redesignation of Syria for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Article: Result of Amicus Solicitation of 2011 on AC21 Standing for Affected Parties by Joseph P. Whalen